City-wide part-time grievance and organizing correspondent
The CTU is looking for an active city-wide member to help coordinate grievance and organizing efforts with our rank and file clinicians.
The position is part-time for 6 to 8 hours a week.
The position requires the following:
- Managing communications with city-wide members about their contractual rights, organizing opportunities, and functional group meetings for the Union and with Chicago Public Schools.
- Attending city-wide SPED/Clinician taskforce meetings where possible
- Coordinating member outreach with direction from the grievance director, organizing director, and SPED campaign leaders.
- Check in on a weekly basis with the Financial Secretary to track outreach with city-wide members and planning meeting agendas and scheduling.
- Chairing the City-wide Clinician Committees and planning collaborative efforts with the CTU SPED committee.
Compensation is $30 per hour.
Please send a cover letter and résumé to Maria Moreno via email.