Prep periods and other end-of-year contractual issues
by ctu communications | 06/16/2017
As members begin to close out the school year and head out to well-deserved summer breaks, there are a number of items that the CTU Grievance Department want to make sure you are aware of for these final days of the school year.
- The 2015-19 Contract extends preparation periods through the final instructional day of the school year.
- Suggestion: print any paystubs you may need before leaving school since CPS has not yet established a secure way this can be done from outside of school. Your 6/23/17 pay stub should be available on 6/20/17 and can be printed prior to leaving school. You can email Payroll Services if you want to request a mailed copy of your 7/8/17 stub. Make sure you have updated your address if necessary.
- Also, There is a form on the HR4U websIte where you can request duplicates of any back pay stubs after April 2015. You can submit up to five dates per request.
- Make sure to label and secure anything personal you are leaving in the building and to take home personal items of value for safe storage. if you are transferring, this is especially important.
- You should receive a tentative schedule for next year no later than this Friday.
Most important: have a great summer!